2. Next with a blush brush, swipe a bright hued blush on the cheek bones. (Recommend product: Orgasim by Nars or Benefit's Tint) for a glowing spring look.
3. Use a bronzer to deepen the area under your cheek bones by sucking in your cheeks and applying a bronzing powder in the sallow part.
4. Now take a highlighter and with the blush brush, use the highlighter just above the cheek bones to create a lifted, contoured look.
5. With the same blush brush, mix the bronzer and your blush. Dust the mixture onto your eye lids for a quick, natural shadow.
6. Apply mascara and liner as you usually do.
7. Finish off your look with a brightly tinted, hydrating lip balm.